Are you looking for how to Paytm create new account then you are in right place. I guide you step by step process Create Paytm account via web and via App.
Steps to create Paytm account via web
- Visit Paytm.com
- Click on Login/Sign Up on the top-right corner of the page
- Click on Login/Sign up with mobile number and Password
- Click on Sign Up
- Enter your mobile number, password and email address(optional).
- Enter the OTP, and click on Create a new Account
- your First Name, Last Name and click on Submit
- Your account will be created
I explain each step with pictures so you got more clarification.
How To Paytm Create New Account via web
Step1: visit Paytm.com
Open your favorite web browser and search Paytm.com
Step2: Click on Login/Sign Up
After landing Paytm page for create Paytm account click on Log in/Sign Up. that place on the top right corner of the page.
Step3: Click on Login/ Sign up with mobile number and Password
After that one pop up open. then Click on Login/Sign up with mobile number and Password.
Step4: Click on Sign Up
Click on Sign Up then Enter your mobile number, password and email address(optional). then click Proceed.
Step5: Enter the OTP
One OTP sends it to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on Create a New Account.
After that enter your first name and last name, then click submit.
your New Paytm Account open.
Steps to create Paytm account via app
- Launch your Paytm app
- Tap on the Menu icon at the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on Create a New Account
- Enter your mobile number, email address, and a password.
- Click on Create a New Account.
- You will get an OTP on the mobile number you entered
- Once you enter the OTP and click on Submit, and enter your First Name, Last Name, and Date of Birth
- Click on Create Account
Now you successfully Paytm create new account
I try my best to guide you How to Create Paytm account via web and App. I hope you find your solution what you searching for. If you like it share it with your friends and family on social media. If you have any question ask via comment.
More Related Articles