How to register to vote India
If you want to complete knowledge about How to register to vote India, then you are in the right place. Lok Sabha Election happened every five years. People give own valuable vote to any political party provide power to hold power for the next five year.
In this biggest democratic country, people have a question How to register to vote India so that they also part of this democracy. Here you got complete knowledge about Document required for Voter ID, How to Register to Vote India, How to fill Form 6, How to Check Voter Id Card Application Status.
Documents required for Voter ID
- Passport-sized photographs
- Age proof documents(any one document from the following)
- Birth certificate issued by Municipal Authorities or district office of the Registrar of Births & Deaths or Baptism certificate.
- Birth certificate from the school (Govt. / Recognised) last attended by the applicant or any other recognized educational institution.
- If a person in class 10 or more pass, he should give a copy of the mark sheet of class 10, if it contains the date of birth as proof of date of birth.
- Marksheet of class 8 if it contains date of birth; or
- Marksheet of class 5 if it contains date of birth; or
- Indian Passport
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Aadhar letter issued by UIDAI
- Residence proof documents(any one of the following)
- Bank / Kisan / Post Office current passbook
- Ration card
- Driving license
- Income Tax Assessment Order
- Latest rent agreement
- Latest water /telephone/electricity/ gas connection bill for that address — either in the name of the applicant or that of his / her immediate relation such as parents, etc.
- Any post/letter/ mail delivered through the Indian Postal Department in the applicant’s name at the address of ordinary residence.
How to register to vote India
There are two methods for the register to vote one is Online Mode and another is offline mode.
Apply Voter Id Online:-
Check all your Criteria for eligibility for a vote in India. All eligibility is mention above.
For Apply First time Voter ID Online you Need to Visit National Voters Service Portal
Then you need to Login/Register Yourself.
If you want to Register as a new user then click on Don’t have account, Register as a new User.
Here fill your Mobile number and fill the captcha and click on send OTP.
After Verify your Mobile number click on I don’t have EPIC number. Then fill all your personal details and register your self.
After Register clicks on Form, you can see different Forms as shown above.
You need to click on Form 6.
Here Choose your Preferable language available in English, Hindi, and Malayalam.
Select Your State, District, and Assembly/Parliament Constituency.
Tick mark on As a first time Voter.
Provide your Name and Surname(If any).
Provide your Relative of Applicant name and Surname(Father, Mother, Husband, Wife, Guru). If None of these then Choose Other.
Then Select Type of Relation.
Mention your age as on 1st January of current calendar year if you don’t find your accurate age then select 2nd tick provides your Date of Birth.
Select your gender(Male, Female, or Third Gender).
Here need to provide your Postal Address and Permanent Address.
If your Postal and Permanent Address is the same then tick Same as Above after fill your’re Postal Address.
If you have any Disability then tick it and provide your Email id and Mobile Number. (Remember these field are Optional)
Here you upload your Photograph, Age Proof and Address Proof in .jpg, .png, .bmp, .jpeg format(Maximum file 2 MB).
As I mention above which documents are a need for Age Proof and Address Proof. Upload that document. and select Type of Document.
Here need to fill the Declaration Part.
Fill all Details and click Preview & Submit.
Apply Voter Id Offline:-
You can also enroll offline. Form 6 is also available free of cost in offices of Electoral Registration Officers / Assistant Electoral Registration Officers and Booth Level Officers.
The application accompanied by copies of the relevant documents can be filed in person before the concerned Electoral Registration Officer / Assistant Electoral Registration Officer or sent by post addressed to him or can be handed over to the Booth Level Officer of your polling area
Call 1950 for any help.
How to Check Voter Id Card Application Status:-
Login with your Mobile no./Email id and Password, Click on Track Application Status.
Provide Your Reference Id and check your status.