Don’t like your Gmail Profile Picture and want to Gmail Photo Change then you are in right place. I guide you How to Change Gmail Profile Picture step by step with pictures on PC and Mobile.
Gmail is one of the leading mail service providers in the world. If you still not have a Gmail account then create Gmail new account. If you send a mail to your friends or colleagues it does not look professional if you did not set the Gmail profile picture or set an odd selfy.
How to Change Your Gmail Profile Picture
Step1: Gmail id login
Open your web browser then go to Gmail and Gmail id login with your username and password.
Step2: Click on Account
After that, Tap on Google Apps then click on Account.
Step3: Click on Personal Info
After that, Click on Profile info. That place on the left side of the page.
Step4: Upload your Photo
Then click on the Camera icon or your profile picture. After that one Pop up is open.
On Upload Photos Tab click on Select a Photo from your computer. After selecting a Picture click on Set as Profile Photo.
Congrats on your Gmail Profile picture change.
How to Gmail Photo change on Android
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app.
- In the top right, click on your profile picture.
- Click on Google Account.
- On your Google Account page, Click on Personal info.
- Under the Profile section click on your profile picture, then click on Set Profile Photo.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to choose a photo.
How to change Gmail photo on iPhone or iPad
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Gmail app.
- Click on Menu icon, then Tap Settings.
- Select which account’s profile picture you want to change.
- Click on Manage your Google Account.
- On your Google Account page, Click Personal info.
- Under the Profile section click your current profile picture, then Set profile photo.
- After Upload your photo from your iPad or iPhone.
I try my best to explain How to Gmail Photo change on PC, Android and iPhone or iPad. I hope you find your solution what you searching for.
If you love reading then share it with your friends and family on social media. Do you have any question rise in your mind ask me via comment.
More Related Articles